Our San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer Discusses Neck Injuries from a Car Crash
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
Posted in News & Articles | Posted by: George Heppner - San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
Being in a car accident can be a traumatic event. You may have been injured or sustained damages to your property. After seeking medical attention you will want to contact your San Diego personal injury lawyer for a consultation to discusses your accident. Your San Diego personal injury lawyer will be able to tell you if you have a valid personal injury case. You may be entitled to compensation. As your San Diego personal injury lawyer will inform you at your consultation, neck injuries are among the most likely injury to sustain during an auto accident. This could be important information to you if you have sustained a neck injury, or even if you have not.
Factors in a Car Accident That Can Cause Neck Injuries
There are so many variables that factor into a car crash. It can be nearly impossible to determine how exactly a person sustained their injuries in a car accident. However, an experienced San Diego personal injury attorney will be able to give you an idea of the variables that can cause neck injuries or whiplash in a car accident. The following are the variables that can impact any injuries that you may sustain to your neck:
- The condition of the road. Factors such as rain, ice, gravel, or other conditions will impact how your car moves after the accident.
- The gender of the person injured. It has been found that women are more likely to sustain neck injuries in an accident than men.
- The angle of impact during the collision. Being hit straight on will lessen the odds of having a neck injury compared to being hit from an angle.
- The position the person’s head was in at impact. Having your head straight forward rather than turned will lessen the chances of sustaining a neck injury.
- The size and how fast the car in front and behind you are going. A faster and heavier car can do more damage to your car and possibly cause further injuries to you.
Consult with a San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer
For a skilled and experienced professional by your side, call your San Diego personal injury attorney George Charles Heppner at (888) 503-6473. George Charles Heppner, the San Diego personal injury attorney has the knowledge and dedication to fight for your rights in your personal injury case. Call today!